Monday, September 26, 2011

Busy Week!

And I am looking forward to it cause it will make the week fly by!

Tomorrow is my doctor appt. on base for my sleeping issue. I am really looking forward to a good night's sleep!

Thursday is payday. Grocery shopping!! My kids will be happy about that because today I was informed we need grapes and mandarin orange fruit cups. Oh, and gummy bunnies. Can't live without the gummy bunnies! I am also mailing off some boxes to my hubby ♥

Friday I have some party shopping to do and Saturday is Jennifer's Scentsy Party! I am excited! I have some new ideas and I am hoping it goes well :)

There are other mundane household chores and errands thrown in with all that too. I am hoping October stays busy, especially with all the Scentsy parties coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment