Monday, March 28, 2011

Homeschooling

Today I am thankful for being allowed to homeschool my kiddos.

I get to spend all day and night with my kids.
I get to watch them grow, learn, and live life!
I can help them with their struggles and praise them for their acheivements.
I am able to teach them about God and how HE created everything!
I can teach them at the table, in the living room, outside......anywhere!
I get to enjoy my children and not miss any important moments.
I am able to be a mom 100% 24/7. The job I have always wanted and I signed on for with my first child.
I am thankful for homeschooling.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed your blog so much!! When I read your comments under Homeschooling, I cried not only because of your rare belief in motherhood, but because these beliefs belong to our daughter!
    We love you with all our hearts and are so proud of the woman and wife and mother that you are!!

    ReplyDelete