Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Movie Review: Listen to Your Heart

Last night I was waiting for my hubby to get home from work so I was searching through the movies available on Netflix Instant Play. I came across one called Listen to Your Heart.

From Netflix: Struggling musician Danny Foster (Kent Moran) never dreamed he'd fall in love with a woman who couldn't hear his compositions. But when he meets Ariana (Alexia Rasmussen), a privileged girl who lost her hearing in childhood, he's willing to believe anything's possible. As the young couple's love takes hold, however, Ariana's overbearing mother (Cybill Shepherd) proves to be their most vocal critic.

I went ahead and watched it assuming it to be a feel good romantic movie with a meaningful story. Well, it was, but in ways I was not expecting from the movie description. My hubby arrived home to watch about the last 45 minutes with me and he really liked it without even knowing the whole story. 

If you watch it be sure to grab your tissues! Just sayin'...

PS. Another quick movie review.... The Secrets of Jonathan Sperry
The kids and I watched this tonight. Good Christian movie. You will really like it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment