Thursday, March 31, 2011

Secret Keeper Girl

I bought this about a year ago and have been waiting for the right time to do this with Ashlyn. She turned 10 last month, she is growing in many ways, and so I have decided to start this with her in April.

I know that Ashlyn is closer to Matthew in age, but I always stick her with Carissa, who is 8. They share a room, play together all the time, have the same friends, and so on. She is growing up faster than I would like! As much as I would love them to stay little, time keeps going and they keep growing! Maybe I was waiting to start Secret Keeper Girl for when *I* was ready to admit she isn't so little anymore... *sigh*

http://www.secretkeepergirl.com/

She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come. She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue. She watches over the affairs of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness. Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her
Proverbs 31:25-28

No comments:

Post a Comment